Thursday 20 March 2008

Another gadget (but keep it secret)

Well, here I am having survived 2 cortisone injections last night in my shoulder. So as a treat to myself I decided I would go to our local and brilliant craft shop and purchase myself a gadget.

What gadget, I hear you shout (well ok, I don't actually hear you shout but you know what I mean). Well I bought myself a BIA (bind it all). And why, you may ask, would a card maker use a BIA. Well, although I love making my cards I am getting very quickly hooked on scrapbooking (this from someone who couldn't understand the point of it (I say in a whisper) and I have decided that it must be cheaper to make my own albums than buy loads. Well that's the logic I will use when I eventually tell my DH that I have ANOTHER GADGET!!!!

I have started on a very special project celebrating a family event back in June 2007 and have just printed of the photos (ok I know it's 9 months ago but what I can say!!). I have done the front cover which i will upload later and am starting the first pages.

5 comments:

mandijane said...

It's not about wanting another gadget..it's about NEEDING the gadget so you see it's all good....

Heather said...

got to love the gadgets! :) Your cards look fab too!

Gemma said...

I have a BIA, do check out the thread on uks about the baby blue machine.

Anonymous said...

I bought mine and had to have a secret play - only in the afternoons as I too kept it secret from dh - but after about 4wks it was my birthday and I said it was a pressie from the children.
You deserve something nice as a treat for nasty injections to treat a nasty pain anyway!
Sharon

Clare said...

I love my BIA. I see that you're already got lots of use out of it. Have fun playing :)