Saturday 16 August 2008

STASH DIET and it's effects

STASH DIET ALERT

I am a member of a crop, called the Leeds Paper Dolls, but for some reason, Kirsty (our leader) decided that we should start a stash diet together!!!!!!!!!

So at the end of the monthly crop, some of us started a stash diet. The idea being that we don't need more stash (we all seem to like buying but not necessarily using LOL) unless it is an adhesive, and we can use up some of the large stash we have all collected. We can borrow/give stash to each other to help each other out and to give us an incentive we earn points/money for every LO or card we make (i.e. you can't buy unless you use it first).


So, with this in mind and the fact there are a couple of things I would like to buy, I joined the diet and started scrapping. I have to admit that it does make you scrap knowing you are earning toward spending. Here are a few of my LO's and I have even progressed to doing some DLO's.


This LO was to celebrate my beautiful DD - who always as a little one dressed up as Snow White, when I was looking through my photos these shone and I just knew I had to do a LO about it.
Another LO for Gemma (she's sat on the left). I had already bought this paper for this photograph but hadn't got round to doing it. I used some Chipboard Letters and some embellishments that I also had but never wanted to use LOL!!!!!!

No comments: