Saturday 16 August 2008

A busy week for the family

Well, what a couple of weeks it has been.

In my life out of crafting, we arranged for my DS1's girlfriend to come up and suprise him - we took them bowling and I arranged to meet them after my monthly crop there, what he didn't know was that I was going to the station to pick up his girlfriend.


As you will see, we definately gave him a surprise, his face says it all.

(aside to this, just look at my daughter's face, she was not impressed that the reason we were having a photocall was not to take her picture LOL).

And once he realised who was stood behind him then this was the result (awwww!)

The week went well until we picked up his AS results, not too good but hopefully the kick up the butt he needs to get his act into gear for the forthcoming year so that he can pass his exams and get into the university of his choice. We have a couple of plan B's just in case but hope we don't need them.

I have been working hard this week, especially as my colleague is off on holiday!!! (who said she could have a holiday LOL)

Unfortunately my DH isn't too well, he has a severe case of conjuctivitis (well it is something more than that but I can't remember the name!) and isn't feeling too well which could all be connected.

DS1 is going away on a youth trip to New York (I never got trips to NY when I was his age) on Sunday morning so I am busy washing and ironing to make sure he has everything he needs. I hope he has a brilliant time.

No comments: