Friday 30 May 2008

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since I have been on my blog. What with my shoulder being bad, the kids having exams, a cough, a cold and now a tummy upset, things have been a little hectic on the home front.

However, I have been working on my album for my son's 18th - ok it's not till next year (he's 17 next week) but as I thought it would take me forever I started early.










So here are some of the pages I have completed. I am really enjoying doing this album and it is like turning back the clock and remembering him when he was little and cute and quieter, when he didn't answer me back and went to bed before me. Mind you, I suppose that's normal for a 17 year old.


These are some more of the early years - Ihave tried to use as many different techniques to keep the album interesting and have been encouraged and helped along the way by my friends The Leeds Paper Dolls.
I have managed to do the earlier years quite easily but am struggling with the inbetween years - I don't remember not having a camera but there seem to be few photos around - not sure why!!!!
I will post the rest of the pages I have done soon.

3 comments:

jay670120 said...

gosh you have been busy. Great work x

x Rachel x said...

lovely 18th album, i'm sure he'll appreciate it, (if not now, in a few years time)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

This will be a great treat for him on his 18th! It'll bring back lots of lovely memories for him.