Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Sneak preview

The reason I started scrapbooking was so I could create a scrapbook to celebrate my eldest son's 18th birthday in 2009. Thinking it would take me forever to do I started early.

Recently I found a link to a challenge on http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ which I thought I would look at. The first one that I have is this week's which is to use scallops or zigzags on a card or layout.


This is one of the pages that I have done and shows the first professional photo we had as a family in 2006. I think the design shows the fun we had on the day and uses various papers that I had along with the new nestabilities I had bought which makes scallops so easy to use.
I hope you like it.

10 comments:

Cleo Crafts said...

Hi susy - very nice - we started scrapbooking in the run up to my mums 60th a few years ago.... now we are hooked!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous LO love the colours you have used and thats a fab photo

Fae said...

Fab lo - love all the scallops and what a great photo!

Laurie said...

Beautiful layout, i love the colours and the scallops :)

Monika said...

Wonderful Layout

My Little Space said...

this looks great, love the papers and layout.

Mandy

steph said...

Gorgeous photo and fab LO! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Jilli said...

Great LO and fab photo

Ella Bella said...

great layout!

All Pink girl said...

Fab layout gorgeous colours and photos ,Dawnxx